Monday, April 19, 2010

Hope Kids Remain as Kids Always

I love the childhood of my kids. The kids are so innocent, naughty and carefree all the time. We also become kids while playing with them and forget all our tensions.Saying rhymes, doing silly acts, playing “I spy you” or “ring-a ring-a roses” with them fills us with so much pleasure…



But as they grow, all these things are replaced by burden of studies and that small kid is lost somewhere. If we try to find that kid, we find a comparatively growing teenager who does not take so much interest in those funny things.



My elder son is 7 years old and younger one of 3 years. I see a lot of difference in them. Due of the fact that the elder got more love and affection because of being first child in the family,he was also very naughty.But now with increase in studies, he finds very less time for such cute talks. I feel my younger one will also loose his naughtiness which i simply adore.



I say him” Aadi, will you be with me as small as you are now?”


And he says smiling” Mamma, I want to grow big and wear skates like Bhaiya…”


I want to keep my kids with me as kids always.Am I being selfish?? I think with growing age, kids become less dependent on mom. Is this thing paining me?? I don’t know but simply want to live this life forever, which I know , is not possible….The only way to keep the memories fresh is keeping them with me in the form of videos or photos so that i can cherish them always..

No comments:

Post a Comment