Friday, May 7, 2010

First days of school

Aadi started going to his pre nursery. It is very nice to see him in school dress. First day, he went to school very smiling because he was happy to see his school dress. But after 2 days, it is now difficult to send him to school. I spend a lot of time in the morning to get him ready for school.In the starting, the school was of 2 hours only. Now they have increased the time by 1 hour more.


One nice thing about school is that they give something to eat to kids daily. So the kid is excited to go to school. He gets different eatables like biscuits, chips, chocolate(sometime only), juice (orange), banana etc. He goes with his papa and I usually, bring him from school. It is nice to watch him sitting in the class silently.


One day I asked his teacher " Ma'm, does he cry in the school?"


And her reply was" Never. I have never made him not to weep. Infact he says to other kids to stop crying. " he says" keep quite.... See I am not weeping na.Then why are you weeping?? Mamma will come and take you home".....hahahhah


I was surprised to hear this. Is he so wise? When I asked him that he said so, then he just started laughing....Naughty boy.


They are learning basically to sit in the class in the beginning. He does colouring and learns rhymes. Lets see where he goes in studies...

1 comment: